Heart Centered Qigong
Wednesdays - 10:30-11:30 a.m. - In-person with precautions:
* Please knock or ring bell at the door when you arrive.
* Masks are required for entry as well as maintaining physical distancing of 6 ft.
* The number of people allowed in the building at one time will be limited according to regulations.
* Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes will be available.
Wednesdays - 5:30-6:30 p.m. - By phone Only.
- Qigong will be held by telephone conference calls only..
- If you need the phone number and access code, email Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask.
Classes are led by Anne Young, Flowing Zen-certified Qigong Instructor.
EVERYONE is welcome!
Only $8.00 per class
Qigong, the grandmother of Tai Chi, is an ancient Chinese form of meditative and expressive movement that has been shown to improve health and increase energy. It’s faster to learn than Tai Chi and easier to do than Yoga. Qigong is great for people who are not athletic or have some limits to mobility, too!
Each session begins with total body relaxation and centering in the Heart. The flow of qi (energy) generated by the movements deepens the meditative state and enhances healing and wellbeing.
Wear comfortable clothing. Movements may be done standing or sitting.
Call Anne if you have any questions - 352-665-6727.